Do you have a friend or family member who loves stoneware? Here are some excellent gift giving ideas for this holiday season:
1. Mid-Range Gift: Stoneware Water Pitcher
A beautiful handmade stoneware water pitcher is a great gift item for picky people. Just about anyone can use a water pitcher, and these are the nicest ones you’ll find.
- $30- $50 price range.
- Perfect for serving cold water or iced beverages at the table.
- Transfer filtered water from ugly plastic pitchers.
- Available in a variety of glazing options. Not sure if it will fit their decor? Stick to white or pewter.
2. Eye Popping Gift: Stoneware Water Filtration Crock
If you’re really looking to impress this holiday season, check out our stoneware water filtration crocks. Every water crock is a unique, handmade work of art. Designed to filter out tap water, well water, and even lake or stream water, our filters make water clean, pure, and safe.
- $400 price range.
- Beautiful handmade stoneware, with a variety of glazing styles to choose from.
- Gravity-fed filtration, no power or water pressure required.
- Removes bacteria, heavy metals, arsenic, fluoride, chlorine, pesticides and fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, and more!
- Can be used anywhere, in the kitchen, dining room, or even a cabin or lake house. Easily dispense water from our stainless steel spigot.
- No need to buy bottled water anymore, save hundreds a year.